4. Dez. 2023 · Imam Aga Khan III ruled from 1885 to 1957 and the current 49th Imam, his grandson, Imam Aga Khan IV commenced his rule in 1957. [ citation needed ] A majority of Aga Khan III's efforts sought to reform Ismaili marriage contract laws which have significantly impacted women within the Nizari Ismaili community.
26. Nov. 2023 · Internationales Biographisches Archiv 28/1960 vom 4. Juli 1960 Wirken Ali Suleiman Khan wurde am 13. Juni 1911 als Sohn des Sultans Sir Mohammed Aga Khan III. in Turin geboren. Seine Mutter war die 1926 verstorbene italienische Tänzerin Teresa Magliano.
25. Nov. 2023 · Aga Khan III in 1936. Nawab Mohsin ul Mulk,(left) who organised the Simla deputation, with Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (Centre), Sir Syed's son Justice Syed Mahmood (extreme right). Syed Mahmood was the first Muslim to serve as a High Court judge in the British Raj.
30. Nov. 2023 · Three years before his death, in 1957, Aga Khan III chose the spot as his resting place. His third wife, French-born Princess Yvonne Aga Khan, known as the Begum, was given the task of building the mausoleum. After consulting a British professor of Islamic architecture, a friend of her husband’s, she took Cairo’s Fatmid Giushi ...
14. Nov. 2023 · It covers four generations of the Aga Khan family and their passion for thoroughbreds starting with the purchase of a few yearlings by the Aga Khan III. The story follows his rise as an owner and breeder in Europe, then passing on to his son, Prince Aly Khan. His Highness the Aga Khan, at the head of the operation for more than 60 ...
Vor 6 Tagen · He visited Aga Khan III, stayed at Dartington Hall, toured Denmark, Switzerland, and Germany from June to mid-September 1930, then went on into the Soviet Union. In April 1932 Tagore, intrigued by the Persian mystic Hafez , was hosted by Reza Shah Pahlavi .
3. Dez. 2023 · Prinz Karim Aga Khan IV. (bürgerlicher Name: Karim al-Husseini) wurde am 13. Dez. 1936 in Creux-de-Genthod bei Genf geboren. Er ist der älteste Sohn des 1960 tödlich verunglückten Prinzen und damaligen UNO-Botschafters Pakistans Ali Khan. Sein Großvater war Sultan Mohammed Shah, besser bekannt als Aga Khan III.