Alta Rockefeller Prentice (April 12, 1871 – June 21, 1962) was an American philanthropist and socialite, daughter of Standard Oil co-founder John D. Rockefeller. Early life [ edit ] Alta was born on April 12, 1871 in Cleveland in Cuyahoga County, Ohio . 
- Alta Rockefeller, April 12, 1871, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
- June 21, 1962 (aged 91), New York City, New York, U.S.
- John Rockefeller Prentice, Mary Adeline Prentice, Spelman Prentice
- See Rockefeller family
When Alta Rockefeller was born on 12 April 1871, in Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States, her father, John Davison Rockefeller, was 31 and her mother, Laura Celestia Spelman, was 31. She married Ezra Parmalee Prentice on 17 January 1901, in Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States.
2. Okt. 2021 · Alta Rockefeller Prentice, 91, last surviving of John D. Rockefeller's five children, and Governor Nelson Rockefeller's aunt, who, in the family tradition of philanthropy, shared her wealth with settlement houses, hospitals and museums; after a long illness; in Manhattan.
- April 12, 1871
- Private User
- June 21, 1962
John Rockefeller Prentice View history John Rockefeller Prentice (December 17, 1902 – June 13, 1972) was born to Chicago lawyer Ezra Parmalee Prentice and Alta Rockefeller Prentice in New York. Prentice's maternal grandfather was the Standard Oil tycoon, John D. Rockefeller (1839–1937). Biography [ edit]
- December 17, 1902, New York City
- Abra Prentice Wilkin
- Abbie Cantrill (m. 1941)
- Yale Law School
Alta Rockefeller Prentice, 91, last surviving of John D. Rockefeller's five children, and Governor Nelson Rockefeller's aunt, who, in the family tradition of philanthropy, shared her wealth with settlement houses, hospitals and museums; after a long illness; in Manhattan.
Alta Rockefeller Prentice was the third daughter of oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller (1839–1937) and his wife Laura Celestia Cettie Spelman (1839–1915). Alta married Colonel Ezra Parmalee Prentice (July 29, 1863–1955), a prominent Chicago attorney, son of Sartell Prentice and wife Jemima Parmalee, in 1901. Alta and Ezra...
Alta Rockefeller Prentice (12. April 1871 - 21. Juni 1962) war eine amerikanische Philanthropin und Prominente, Tochter desMitbegrundersvon Standard Oil,John D. Rockefeller. Inhalt 1 Fruhes Leben 1.1 Vererbung 2 Eheleben 3 Referenzen 4 Externe Links Fruhen Lebensjahren Alta wurde am 12. April 1871 in Clevelandim Cuyahoga County, Ohio, geboren.