Robert Willis (25 January 1942 – 23 October 1999) was an English songwriter and talent manager who became the manager and eventually husband of singer Cilla Black. Career [ edit ] His first known recorded composition, "Shy of Love" was featured on the B-side of " Love of the Loved ", the debut release of Cilla Black in September 1963.
19. Feb. 2020 · What happened to Bobby Willis? Sadly, Willis died in 1999 at the age of 57 following a battle with lung and liver cancer.
3. Aug. 2015 · Childhood friend Terry McCann said Black told him she knew she was going to die and her beloved late husband Bobby Willis was "waiting for me". A post-mortem examination has been carried out.
- 3 Min.
- Ian Youngs
19. Feb. 2020 · BELOVED duo Bobby Willis and Cilla Black charmed the world with their tale of enduring love. We take a look at the life of the man that helped launch the career of his Cilla.
- 1 Min.
Real Name: Robert "Bobby" Willis. Profile: (January 25, 1942 – October 23, 1999) was a British songwriter, who eventually became the husband and manager of British singer and television personality Cilla Black. Sites: Wikipedia. Variations: Viewing All | Bobby Willis.
14. März 2022 · Our Cilla: The One and Only explored the relationship with her manager, Bobby Willis, who she married in January 1969 at Marylebone Town Hall. They were married for 30 years until he died from ...
25. Okt. 1999 · Sun 24 Oct 1999 20.42 EDT. Bobby Willis's business acumen helped take Cilla Black from their working-class Liverpool roots to being one of the richest women in Britain, worth a reported £12m, and...