By Phone Monday - Thursday, 10am - 4pm Call (510) 274-1550. Online Chat Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm Chat with a Peer Guide. For English or Spanish Support
Chabot College, one of two colleges in the Chabot-Las...
- Diversity & Inclusion
Chabot College is proud to serve one of the most richly...
Chabot College Governance Summary Calendar 2022-2023; CLPCCD...
25555 Hesperian Blvd Hayward, CA 94545 (510) 723-6600 Google...
- Safety Clery Report
The Chabot College Department of Campus Safety publishes...
- Title IX
Chabot College is committed to creating and maintaining a...
- President's Office
Chabot College Contact Us. Building 400, room 408, 1st fl...
- Academic Services
The Office of Academic Services administers the...
Welcome to Chabot College! The Admissions & Records office is here to help maintain your Chabot College student records, assist you in applying and registering for classes, and many more services. Please see our hours below for in-person and online (Live chat) help. Cal Grant GPA Paper Verifications Requests.
Chabot College is a dynamic, student-centered community college that serves the educational, career, job skill, and personal development needs of our community. We provide culturally responsive, revitalizing, and sustaining learning and support services driven by a goal of equity. Building upon students’ strengths and voices, we empower ...
15. März 2023 · 25555 Hesperian Blvd Hayward, CA 94545 (510) 723-6600 Google Map | Campus Map
- Success and Persistence
- Degrees, Certificates, Transfers, and Wages
- Sea: Student Equity & Achievement Program
- Programs and Interventions That Increase Success at Chabot
- Learning Connection Research
- Student Success Scorecard
- Enrollment Management Research
1. Overall 2. Success, Non-Success, and Withdrawals by Discipline: Fall 2019 to Fall 2021 3. Dashboard for Enrollments and Success Rates Fall 2019-Spring 2022 4. Spring 2020 Grades by Discipline (Preliminary) 5. Overall Success and Withdrawal Rates for Chabot: Fall 2002-Fall 2021 6. Success and Withdrawal Rates by Race-ethnicity: Fall 2000-Fall 2021 7. Success and Withdrawal Rates by Gender: Fall 2002-Fall 2021 8. Success Rates for New, Continuing, Returning, and New Transfer Students: Fall 2...
1. Persistence Rates by Enrollment Status: Fall 2021 to Spring 2022 2. Persistence Rates by Enrollment Status: Fall 2020 to Fall 2021 3. Persistence Rates Trends: New and Continuing Students: Fall to Spring and Fall to Fall 4. Persistence Rates by Enrollment Status and Educational Goal: Fall 2021 to Spring 2022 5. Persistence Rates by Enrollment Status and Race-ethnicity: Fall 2021 to Spring 2022
Success and Persistence by Race-ethnicity and Gender
1. African American Students: Success and Persistence: Fall 2018 2. Asian Students: Success and Persistence: Fall 2018 3. Filipino Students: Success and Persistence: Fall 2018 4. Latinx Students: Success and Persistence: Fall 2018 5. Native American Students: Success and Persistence: Fall 2018 6. Pacific Islander Students: Success and Persistence: Fall 2018 7. White/European American Students: Success and Persistence: Fall 2018 8. Women Students: Participation and Success in Math Courses: Fal...
Degrees and Certificates
1. Degrees and Certificates: 2004-05 to 2021-22 2. Degrees: 2020-21 to 2021-22: Increases by Race-ethnicity and Dreamers 3. Degrees Awarded by Major: 2012-13 to 2021-22 4. Degrees Awarded by Major and AA-T/AS-T/AA/AS: 2012-13 to 2021-22 5. Degrees and Certificates Awarded in Career and Technical Education (CTE) Top Codes: AY 19-20 to AY 21-22 6. All Certificates Awarded by Major: 2012-13 to 2021-22 7. Chancellor-Approved Certificates Awarded by Major: 2012-13 to 2021-22 8. Graduation Rates: A...
Transfer to Four-Year Universities and Colleges
1. Transfer Numbers and Trends to UC and CSU: 2011-12 to 2020-21 2. Transfer Numbers to each UC and CSU Campus: 2011-12 to 2020-21 3. Transfer Rates: An Overview 4. Transfer Rates to All U.S. Colleges: All Students, African Americans, Latinos 5. Transfer Rates to All U.S. Colleges: By Major Race-ethnicity Groups and Gender
Degree and Certificate Graduates and Transfer Students
1. Surveys: Time to award/transfer, Work and transfer plans, Institutional Learning Outcomes 2. 2019 Transfers from Chabot: Time to Transfer and Transfer Destination 3. 2019 Graduates: Time to Award and Future Plans 4. 2019 Transfers and Graduates: Institutional Learning Outcomes Learned 5. 2017 Transfers from Chabot: Time to Transfer and Transfer Destination 6. 2017 Transfers from Chabot: Institutional Learning Outcomes Learned 7. 2017 Graduates: Time to Award and Future Plans 8. 2017 Gradua...
1. SEA Plan 2019-2022
Integrated Plan (Basic Skills/SSSP/Equity) Research
1. Integrated Plan Objectives, Baselines, and Targets to Fall 2017 2. Integrated Plan Milestone Framework
Student Success Services Research
1. Student Success Services Overall Completion Status: Fall 2017 to Fall 2021 2. Persistence Rates by Student Success Services: Fall 2016 to Spring 2017 through Fall 2021 to Spring 2022 3. Student Characteristics by Student Success Core Service Completion: Fall 2021 All Students 4. Student Characteristics by Student Success Core Service Completion: Fall 2021 New Students
Special Programs and Learning Communities
1. Athletes: Success, GPA, and Persistence 2. CalWORKS: Persistence, Degrees, and Certificates 3. CIN!: Student Characteristics and Outcomes 4. EOPS/CARE: GPA, Persistence, Graduation Rates, and Probation Status 5. FYE (First-Year Experience): Outcomes 6. GSP(Guardian Scholars Program): Student Characteristics and Outcomes 7. HSI: A First Look at HSI Data at Chabot 8. LUNA: GPA, Persistence, and Probation Status 9. MESA: Student Characteristics and Outcomes 10. PUENTE: Outcomes 11. TRIO-ASPIR...
Summary of Research 1999-2013
1. Programs and Interventions with higher success, persistence, engagement, or completion rates 2. Number of Student Participants in Programs and Interventions
Student Services Programs that Work
1. Early Decision: Success in College English | Transfer-Directed | Transfer-Ready 2. Orientation, Counseling, and Assessment: Persistence 3. Assessment: Enrolled in English | College English Completion | College Math Completion
Bottlenecks for Degree and Transfer Students
1. Supply and Demand for Basic Skills Math and English Courses: Fall 2017 2. English Course Needs of High Unit and All Other Students: Fall 2017 3. Math Course Needs of High Unit and All Other Students: Fall 2017
Repeaters: Success Rates and Percentage of Course Seats
1. Repeaters in Fall 2017 Bottleneck Courses in CAS 2. Repeaters in Fall 2017 Bottleneck Courses in English & Communication Studies 3. Repeaters in Fall 2017 Bottleneck Courses in Health 4. Repeaters in Fall 2017 Bottleneck Courses in Health Sciences Transfer 5. Repeaters in Fall 2017 Bottleneck Courses in Life Sciences Anthro GE 6. Repeaters in Fall 2017 Bottleneck Courses in Life Sciences GE 7. Repeaters in Fall 2017 Bottleneck Courses in Math 8. Repeaters in Fall 2017 Bottleneck Courses in...
Vor einem Tag · Chabot College Main article: Chabot College Hayward is the home of Chabot College , a community college in the Chabot–Las Positas Community College District .
Vor 2 Tagen · Develop Knowledge through Experience. Our students connect what they learn in the classroom with real-life experiences to develop deeper knowledge. Collaborating with others, students build competitive solar houses or conduct airport studies in Latin America.