Yahoo Suche Web Suche

Suchergebnisse

  1. Suchergebnisse:
  1. The College of Juilly (French: Collège de Juilly) was a Catholic private teaching establishment located in the commune of Juilly, in Seine-et-Marne (France). Directed by the French Oratorians, it was created in 1638 by the Congregationists headed by Father Charles de Condren.

    • 2012
    • Orior, (I rise)
    • 1638; 385 years ago
    • Oratoire de France
  2. Collège de Juilly. modifier. Le collège de Juilly est un établissement d'enseignement, placé sous la tutelle de l' Oratoire de France, qui a fonctionné presque sans interruption de 1638 à 2012.

    • Orior (« Je m'élève »)
    • 1638
    • 2012
    • Juilly
  3. Le Cours Bautain - La Salle est un établissement scolaire privé catholique regroupant école et collège situé à Juilly dans le 77. 13 rue Sainte-Marie 77230 JUILLY 01 64 36 23 23

    • College of Juilly1
    • College of Juilly2
    • College of Juilly3
    • College of Juilly4
    • College of Juilly5
  4. Fonds du collège de Juilly : registres (1650-1960) Date : 1650 - 1960. Voir le contexte de la notice. Contenu : C’est une assez vague du « registre » qui a prévalu à la mise en série par les bibliothécaires de Juilly des documents constituant cet ensemble.

  5. 18. Juni 2022 · The Collége de Juilly institution and its park laid out in the 18C, famous for its boarding school created in 1638 and closed in 2012. In the 1960s, it was among the pioneers of teaching English by total immersion on the south coast of England, a method immortalized in Michel Lang’s film: À nous les petits Anglaises.

  6. 29. Feb. 2016 · Collège de Juilly, Juilly, Ile-De-France, France. 132 likes · 327 were here. The College of Juilly (French: Collège de Juilly is a Catholic private teaching establishment located on the commune of...

  7. The College of Juilly was a Catholic private teaching establishment located in the commune of Juilly, in Seine-et-Marne. Directed by the French Oratorians, it was created in 1638 by the congregationists headed by Father Charles de Condren. According to the legend, Saint Geneviève stopped in the village of Juilly in 470, and a water source ...