AnzeigeSee Results For David Perdue | Search For David Perdue
Get a Report containing Contact Information, Address, Age, Social Profile & More. Find Info You May Not See Elsewhere With Peoplelooker®. Easy Online Background Reports.
Vor 3 Tagen · The 2020–21 United States Senate election in Georgia was held on November 3, 2020, and on January 5, 2021 (as a runoff), to elect the Class II member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Georgia. Democrat Jon Ossoff defeated incumbent Republican Senator David Perdue in the runoff election.
- 65.4% (first round), 61.5% (runoff)
- Jon Ossoff
10. Nov. 2023 · David Perdue, Georgia Ports Authority board member, former CEO of Dollar General and Reebok and cousin of former governor Sonny Perdue; Withdrew. Eugene Yu, businessman, president of the Federation of Korean Associations and former deputy sheriff of Richmond County (ran for GA-12) Declined. Casey Cagle, Lieutenant Governor of Georgia
- David Perdue
7. Nov. 2023 · Former Georgia Sen. David Perdue won’t run to reclaim seat in 2022. Perdue lost his reelection bid during a closely watched runoff in January against Democrat Jon Ossoff. By Associated Press
20. Nov. 2023 · David Perdue, a prominent American business executive and politician, is a great example of a topic that can be integrated into various subjects across various grade levels. This article offers guidance to educators seeking to teach students about David Perdue by exploring his life, career, and political accomplishments, as well as ...
13. Nov. 2023 · In the other race, Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff has a narrow lead over Republican incumbent David Perdue. If Republicans win either race, they will retain control of the Senate. If Democrats win both races, they will control an evenly-divided Senate through the casting vote of incoming vice-president Kamila Harris.
17. Nov. 2023 · President Trump holds a rally for Republicans David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler in Valdosta, Georgia, and spends most of the 100 minute speech on his conspiratorial theories of electoral fraud rather than on the runoff elections against Democrats Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff, respectively.