amazon.de wurde im letzten Monat von mehr als 1.000.000 Nutzern besucht
Entdecken tausende Produkte. Lesen Kundenbewertungen und finde Bestseller. Erhalten auf Amazon Angebote für al feras im Bereich englische Bücher
27. Jan. 2024 · In the 27th minute, Saudi Arabia had a prime opportunity to take the lead when Al-Burayk delivered a precise cross, but Feras Al-Buraikan’s header missed the target. The opening goal for Saudi Arabia came in the 35th minute when Saud Abdulhamid crossed for Mohammed Kanno to convert after Abdulelah Al-Malki’s powerful strike hit ...
- 代表取締役 ウッケッドゥ・ダビデ 代表取締役 波多野友里恵
Vor 2 Tagen · 2024–25 →. The 2023–24 season is Al-Ahli 's 87th year in existence and 47th season in the Pro League.  The club will participate in the Pro League and the King Cup . The season covers the period from 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024.
8. Feb. 2024 · Firas Al Birekan (Firas Tariq Nasser Al-Buraikan, born 14 May 2000) is a Saudi Arabian footballer who plays as a striker for Saudi Arabian club Al Ahli Jeddah. In the game FC 24 his overall rating is 73.
27. Jan. 2024 · Al-Ahli club forward Fahad Al-Rashidi has get off the bench against Wuhan Three Towns, this Saturday, to score put the game to bed in the Dubai Challenge Cup. Al-Rashidi, and thanks to his speed and his smart movements towards the box, has proven to be a solid almost like for like replacement for the starting…
27. Jan. 2024 · Al-Shabab are reported to be inches away from securing the services of former FC Barcelona superstar midfielder Ivan Rakitic in this end of winter transfer window. This has been confirmed by the transfer guru Fabrizio Romano, who has added that the player has accepted to join The White Lions.
13. Feb. 2024 · Slaven Bilic has weathered the late exit of Firas Al-Buraikan, developing a potential Asian superstar in teenager Abbas Al-Hassan, and eliciting excitement through driving attackers Mourad Batna, Cristian Tello and Lucas Zelaryan. They have recorded just one defeat from matchweek four to 11.
Vor 2 Tagen · Firas Al-Buraikan was the top Saudi player, scoring 17 goals for Al-Fateh, while Cristiano Ronaldo came in fifth place despite only joining halfway through the season. Ronaldo impressively netted 14 times in only 16 Saudi Pro League outings.