4. Feb. 2005 · Funny Valentine: Directed by Jeff Oppenheim. With Anthony Michael Hall, Marlo Marron, Ivan Martin, Lord Jamar. Josh, a shy, good-natured street performer, is aided in his quest for love by his two womanizing friends, Tim and Sean, who place a personal ad on his behalf and interview all of the candidates they consider not "out of his ...
- Comedy, Romance
- Jeff Oppenheim
9. Feb. 2024 · 1 Valentine's Day Couples and singles navigating the ups and downs of love on the most romantic day of the year is the premise of this interconnected story. With an all-star cast including...
1. Feb. 2024 · Bed of Roses (1996) Everyone needs roses on Valentine’s Day, but not the kind that are a chore to keep alive—the kind that come with Christian Slater and Mary Stuart Masterson wrapped in a cheesy...
- Deanna Janes
14. Feb. 1999 · Funny Valentines: Directed by Julie Dash. With Alfre Woodard, Loretta Devine, CCH Pounder, Tom Wright. A woman returns to her home town to sort out her troubled marriage and finds new happiness in the rekindling of a broken friendship with her cousin.
- Alfre Woodard, Loretta Devine, CCH Pounder
- Julie Dash
- How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days
- Bridget Jones’ Diary
- Pretty Woman
- The Proposal
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Knocked Up
- The Princess Bride
- Never Been Kissed
- 27 Dresses
Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey make the perfect mismatched pairin this movie about a man and a woman who make a bet that pairs them together for better or worse.
Arguably Renee Zellweger’s best role ever. In a quest to improve herself, a British woman keeps a diary that documents her unexpected year of love.
Richard Gere and Julia Roberts make one of the most iconic film duosever in this film about a prostitute and a businessman who unexpectedly fall in love.
A Type-A boss pushes her assistant into a marriage proposal so she won’t get deported back to Canada.
Oh, Heath Ledger, how I could watch thee singing on those stairs all day! This ’90s retelling of Shakespeare’s Taming of the Shrew is dripping with high school nostalgiaand cheesy goodness.
Seth Rogan and Katherine Heiglstar as a mismatched pair who, after a one-night stand, decide to commit to having their baby despite the odds.
My favorite movieof all time. And just in case that isn’t enough of a sell, it’s a love story to end all love stories.
I’m not Josie Grossie anymore! Or is she? Drew Barrymore stars as a woman who gets a second chance at high school.
Really, I just remember this movie from the iconic scene where Will Smith’s character has an allergic reaction and his face blows up like a balloon. Classic.
Katherine Heigl has really just nailed the chick flick genre. This film takes the saying “always a bridesmaid, never a bride” to a whole new level. Heigl plays a woman who has been a bridesmaid in 27 weddings, and now the man she secretly loves is getting married to her younger sister.