11. Feb. 2023 · George Martin Instrumentally Salutes "The Beatle Girls" is a 1966 album by George Martin & His Orchestra. It is the third in a series of albums by Martin, the Beatles ' producer at the time, that consist of instrumental arrangements of Beatles songs. It was released by United Artists Records on 28 November 1966 in the United States ...
- Easy listening
- 28 November 1966
- EMI, London
14. Jan. 2023 · George Martin – George Martin Instrumentally Salutes The Beatle Girls (1966, Vinyl) - Discogs. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Vinyl release of "George Martin Instrumentally Salutes The Beatle Girls" on Discogs. EverythingReleasesArtistsLabels.
- United Artists Records-669 139
- Vinyl, LP
- Nov 28, 1966
17. Mai 1994 · Discover George Martin Instrumentally Salutes the Beatle Girls by George Martin & His Orchestra released in 1994. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic.
10. Feb. 2007 · Top reviews from the United States. VERY HAPPY! Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 2, 2017. Verified Purchase. I was thrilled to find this CD! I had the vinyl from many years ago and loved it. It is beautiful. George Martin was a genius. The seller, Sosa Media, is excellent.
17 March 1967: The backing tracks for the Beatles' song She's Leaving Home are recorded. George Martin: "It was the only score that was ever done by anyone else during all my time with the Beatles." George Martin: "It was the only score that was ever done by anyone else during all my time with the Beatles."
17. März 2023 · A rare concert program from 1998 in Australia where Sir George Martin conducted an orchestra featuring some of his favorite Beatles songs that he had produced in the decade of the 60s. George’s contributions to the Beatles recorded legacy are both legendary and immense.