Vor 3 Tagen · Gudrun Burwitz, geborene Himmler (* 8. August 1929 in München; † 24. Mai 2018 ebenda) , war das einzige leibliche Kind aus der Ehe von Margarete und Heinrich Himmler. Dieser war Reichsführer SS, Chef der deutschen Polizei und später Reichsinnenminister in der Zeit des Nationalsozialismus.
Vor 3 Tagen · Gudrun Margarete Elfriede Emma Anna Burwitz (née Himmler, 8 August 1929 – 24 May 2018) was the daughter of Heinrich Himmler and Margarete Himmler. Her father, as Reichsführer-SS, was a leading member of the Nazi Party, and chief architect of the Final Solution.
- Wulf Dieter Burwitz
15. Mai 2023 · Gudrun Margarete Elfriede Emma Anna Burwitz (née Himmler, 8 August 1929 – 24 May 2018) was a German Nazi supporter and the daughter of Margarete Himmler and Heinrich Himmler. She was born in Munich. Burwitz was arrested and made to testify at the Nuremberg trials.
- 24 May 2018 (aged 88), Munich, Bavaria, Germany
2. Juli 2018 · World War 2. Jul 2, 2018 Herbert Kikoy, Guest Author. Described as the dazzling Nazi princess, Gudrun Burwitz was noted as a major proponent of Nazism. Gudrun Burwitz, the daughter of top Nazi, Heinrich Himmler, was employed by West Germany’s foreign intelligence agency (BND) in the 1960s.
4. Mai 2023 · In November, Haverbeck was sentenced by a court in Hamburg to 10 months in prison after saying on television that the Holocaust was "the biggest and most sustainable lie in history." Haverbeck is a friend of Gudrun Burwitz, the oldest daughter of SS chief Heinrich Himmler.
21. Jan. 2020 · Trauer um Gudrun Burwitz. Tief betroffen und sehr traurig geben wir bekannt, dass unsere ehemalige Kollegin Frau OStR´. i.R. Gudrun Burwitz im Alter von nur 65 Jahren nach schwerer Krankheit, aber dennoch unerwartet, am Donnerstag, dem 9.1.2020 gestorben ist.
18. Mai 2023 · Alongside this breathtaking revelation, he ventured close to Germany’s relationship with Nazism, past and present, meeting prominent members of the scene and the elderly Gudrun Burwitz, the daughter of none other than Heinrich Himmler, the so-called ‘Nazi princess’. The lifelong defender of her father’s honour – despite him being the ...