12. Sept. 2023 · Hey Stranger - der Film - Inhalt, Bilder, Kritik, Trailer, Kinostart-Termine und Bewertung | cinema.de
- Vincent Rouche
- Peter Woditsch, Peter
20. Sept. 2023 · Stranger Things ist die wohl bekannteste und erfolgreichste Netflix-Serie. 2016 startete das nostalgische Fantasy-Abenteuer um eine Gruppe von Kindern, die in den 80er-Jahren gegen Monster und...
11. Aug. 2019 · Hey Stranger: Directed by Andrew Fuchs. With Laksmi Priyah Hedemark, Kyle Glenn, Chess Lopez, Josh Sullivan. Grace (Laksmi Hedemark) is a "normal" woman, or at least that's what her partner Jack (Kyle Glenn) would like her to be. After he confides his fear that she might be attracted to women, Grace is unable to reassure him because ...
- Andrew Fuchs
- Short, Drama
Hey Stranger: Directed by Peter Woditsch. With Christian Crahay, Bénédicte Loyen, Hanna Schygulla, Marcel Dossogne. An actor and poet falls in love with a former mortuary photographer turned waitress. They find themselves caught up way over their heads in a dirty political and financial affair, an art smuggling case that touches them merely ...
- Mystery, Romance, Thriller
- Peter Woditsch
12. Feb. 2021 · Hello, Stranger: The Movie: Directed by Dwein Baltazar. With Tony Labrusca, JC Alcantara, Vivoree Esclito, Patrick Quiroz. Xavier and Mico join a writing camp, where they get to know each other more. But with their friends and other people around them twist and turn them in different directions, will they be strangers no more or ...
- Comedy, Romance
- Dwein Baltazar
Vor einem Tag · When Manilow went on his first tour, he included in his show what he called "A V.S.M.", or "A Very Strange Medley", a sampling of some of the commercial jingles that he had written, composed, and/or sung in the 1960s. The medley appeared later on his triple-platinum 1977 album Barry Manilow Live.
Vor einem Tag · Young people near the Woodstock music festival in August 1969 A hippie, also spelled hippy,  especially in British English,  is someone associated with the counterculture of the 1960s, originally a youth movement that began in the United States during the mid-1960s and spread to different countries around the world.