21. Nov. 2023 · The Dresden College of Music views itself as a place for the cultivation of the music culture in which art, science and instruction in theory and practice are interconnected. There is a lively exchange between tradition and renovation, continuity and experiment. Freedom to experiment, new working methods and artistic research are ...
The Dresden College of Music views itself as a place for the...
Staff - Welcome | Hochschule für Musik Carl Maria von Weber...
Campus - Welcome | Hochschule für Musik Carl Maria von Weber...
30. Nov. 2023 · Study Performing Arts in Germany: 21 Universities with 30 English Degree Programs All important info for international students in Germany (2023/2024)
Vor 3 Tagen · Juilliard is one of the most prestigious performing arts schools in the world.  The school is composed of three primary academic divisions: dance, drama, and music, of which the latter is the largest and oldest. Juilliard offers degrees for undergraduate courses, non-degree artists, and musical training for pre-college students.
- Small Urban
- ~950 college and ~290 pre-college
- Damian Woetzel
15. Nov. 2023 · Today we want to introduce to you the major art programs at UAMA. Arts Majors are a 3 year sequence preparing students for both portfolio and auditions for colleges and the 21st century arts skills needed to become a professional artist in their chosen field.
28. Nov. 2023 · Plan a Visit The high school program at UNCSA allows students to focus on their passion for music while balancing their education with traditional academic courses.
27. Nov. 2023 · The School of Music, Theatre and Art at Örebro University is a unique breeding ground for artistically and scientifically-oriented minds to learn more and develop their knowledge and skills. The department boasts some of the most renowned teaching and research staff in Sweden, high-spec studio and practice facilities and currently ...