20. Aug. 1985 · LOS ANGELES -- Hugh Lambert, a Broadway and Hollywood dancer-choreographer and husband of Nancy Sinatra, has died of cancer, his family announced Tuesday. He was 55. Lambert died Sunday at...
March 31, 1930 · Metuchen, New Jersey, USA Died August 18, 1985 · Los Angeles, California, USA (cancer) Birth name Robert Edward Lambert Nickname Hughie Mini Bio Hugh Lambert was born on March 31, 1930 in Metuchen, New Jersey, USA.
- March 31, 1930
- August 18, 1985
She is the elder daughter of Frank Sinatra and Nancy Sinatra ( née Barbato), known for her 1965 signature hit "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" . Nancy Sinatra began her career as a singer in November 1957 with an appearance on her father's ABC-TV variety series, but initially achieved success only in Europe and Japan.
22. Aug. 1985 · LOS ANGELES — Hugh Lambert, a Broadway and Hollywood dancer-choreographer and husband of Nancy Sinatra, has died of cancer, his family announced. He was 55. Mr. Lambert danced in the Broadway...
10. Nov. 2021 · (Shutterstock) Frank’s daughter Nancy was married to Hugh Lambert from 1970, until his death in 1985. Her oldest daughter Angela Jennifer Lambert Paparozzi, better known as “ AJ ,” was born in...
12. Apr. 2021 · Thus, Hugh Lambert passed away in 1985, 15 years after their marriage. Well, here we shall talk about the talented Nancy Sinatra’s daughter, Amanda Lambert, and her whereabouts. She is as gifted as her parents but somewhat decided to alter her career more creatively. Stick until the end to find out. Youngest Born to Nancy Sinatra and Hugh Lambert
18. Aug. 2021 · He was a wonderful man & a gifted dancer/choreographer whose life was cut short by cancer. If you smoke, please stop & if you don’t smoke, don’t start. Think of your kids. It breaks my heart that our granddaughters will never know him. 5:00 PM · Aug 18, 2021 493 Retweets 25 Quotes 4,932 Likes 10 Bookmarks Dr. Cissy Dowdy @cisdowdy · Aug 18, 2021
Nancy Sinatra and her new husband, producer choreographer Hugh Lambert, pose for photographers as they leave St. Louis Catholic Church after their wedding ceremony. It is the second marriage for both. Erstklassige Nachrichtenbilder in hoher Auflösung bei Getty Images
Hugh Lambert was born on 31 March 1930 in Metuchen, New Jersey, USA. He was a producer, known for Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In (1967), Finders Keepers (1966) and Ed Sullivan Presents Movin' with Nancy on Stage (1971). He was previously married to Nancy Sinatra. He died on 18 August 1985 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Born March 31, 1930
Hugh Lambert (27 May 1944 – December 2005) was an Irish journalist . He began his career with the Evening Press and Sunday Press in 1962 as sub- editor. From 1971 to 1980, he was a film critic for the Sunday Press, when he became production editor of the paper. He was appointed editor of The Irish Press in 1987.
Durchstöbern Sie 79 hugh lambert Fotos und Bilder. Oder starten Sie eine neue Suche, um noch mehr Fotos und Bilder zu entdecken. von 2 WEITER
1. Mai 2015 · Nancy married again in 1970, to dancer-choreographer Hugh Lambert. He died of cancer in 1985, by which time she had dropped out of making music to raise their daughters, Angela and Amanda. She ...
März 1957 als Christophe Guy Denis Lambert in Manhasset, New York) ist ein französisch - amerikanischer Schauspieler. Er wurde mit Filmen wie Greystoke – Die Legende von Tarzan, Herr der Affen, Der Sizilianer, Der Priestermord oder Knight Moves – Ein mörderisches Spiel bekannt.