Abonnieren Sie Prime Video und schauen Inglourious Basterds an. 30 Tage kostenlos, dann 8,99€ pro Monat. Sie können jederzeit kündigen.
Summaries. In Nazi-occupied France during World War II, a plan to assassinate Nazi leaders by a group of Jewish U.S. soldiers coincides with a theatre owner's vengeful plans for the same. In German-occupied France, young Jewish refugee Shosanna Dreyfus witnesses the slaughter of her family by Colonel Hans Landa.
21. März 2023 · Inglourious Basterds Nürtingen - alle Spielzeiten für diesen Film Anzeige "Inglourious Basterds" in Nürtingen - Kinoprogramm und Spielzeiten (Heute Dienstag, 21. März 2023 bis Montag, 27. März 2023) Übersicht aller Nürtingener Kinos in denen "Inglourious Basterds" in der aktuellen Spielwoche läuft.
21. Aug. 2009 · Inglourious Basterds News. Latest. Videos. Articles. Trailers. Reviews. Nov 5, 2022. The Top 10 World War II Movies. Nov 5, 2022 - Directors like Spielberg, Nolan, Tarantino, and more dig into the ...
20. März 2023 · Inglourious Basterds (Premiere 2009) ist eine Satire von Quentin Tarantino mit Brad Pitt Christoph Waltz, Michael Fassbender, Diane Kruger und Mélanie Laurent in den Hauptrollen. Auch Stars wie Eli Roth, Daniel Brühl, Gedeon Burkhard, Martin Wuttke, Sylvester Groth und Til Schweiger spielen in dem skurilem Nazi-Abenteuer mit.
The film is set in an alternate history of the Second World War in which the entire top leadership of Nazi Germany, namely Hitler, Göring, Goebbels and Bormann attend a film premiere in Paris celebrating the exploits of a German sniper who had managed to kill 300 American soldiers in Italy. The time frame of the film is set in early June 1944, afte...
Chapter One - Once upon a time... in Nazi-occupied France
The film opens in 1941 with Colonel (Standartenführer) Hans Landa, (Christoph Waltz), of the Waffen-SS, proudly known as the "Jew Hunter", interrogating Perrier LaPadite, a French dairy farmer, over rumors that he had been hiding a Jewish family, the Dreyfuses. Landa manages to break down LaPadite and locates the hiding place of the Jews underneath the floorboards. He orders his soldiers to fire into the floorboards in order to kill the Jews. Shosanna Dreyfus, manages to escape unharmed (but...
Chapter Two - INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS
In the spring of 1944, 1st Special Service Force Lieutenant Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) recruits eight Jewish-American soldiers for a mission behind enemy lines, telling them they each owe him 100 Nazi scalps and will take no prisoners. The "Basterds" become so feared, Adolf Hitler (Martin Wuttke) personally interviews a soldier, Butz (Sönke Möhring). Butz relates how his squad was ambushed and how his Sergeant was beaten to death with a baseball bat by Staff Sergeant Donny Donowitz (Eli Roth), th...
Chapter Three - A GERMAN NIGHT IN PARIS
Shosanna is later seen in 1944, when she assumes the identity of "Emmanuelle Mimieux". She had also become the proprietress of a cinema, which is chosen by Frederick Zoller (Daniel Brühl) as a premiere for his film, a spotlight-hungry sniper-turned-actor whose exploits are celebrated in the Nazi propaganda film, "Stolz der Nation"("A Nation's Pride"), as the setting for the film premiere. Since he feels attracted to Shosanna, he manages to convince Goebbels to hold the premiere in her cinema....
1. Mélanie Laurent as Shosanna Dreyfus: A young French-Jewish girl, whose family was murdered by the Nazis before her eyes. One of the film's main protagonists, Tarantino states that Shosanna was "always a main character". 2. Cloris Leachman as Mrs. Himmelstein: An elderly Jewish woman living in Boston. Although filmed, the scenes featuring Mrs. Himmelstein drinking tea with Donny Donowitz (and signing his trademark baseball bat afterwards) were cut from the final film. Tarantino says that he...
1. Diane Kruger as Bridget von Hammersmark: A popular film star in Nazi Germany and a spy for the Allies, helping them win the war. 2. Samuel L. Jackson as Narrator 3. Bo Svenson as American colonel: Quentin Tarantino said he gave Svenson a small cameo that will be hard to recognize. He is the colonel in Nations Pride. He is seen briefly in in the movie but can be seen more close up in the Nations Pride trailer 4. Julie Dreyfus as Francesca Mondino: Joseph Goebbels' mistress, French interpret...In 2005, Quentin Tarantino was quoted as saying that he had written the script, a World War II story, but that he needed to convert it to a shooting script. He said that writing the script and prep...Tarantino started writing this movie before Kill Bill: Vol. 1 but could not decide on a good ending and decide to put it on hold to do "Kill Bill" with Uma Thurman, a project he had been mentally p...Tarantino intended for this to be as much a war film as a spaghetti western, and considered titling the movie "Once Upon a Time in Nazi-Occupied France". He gave that title instead to the first cha...Quentin Tarantino worked on the script for almost a decade.