17. Jan. 2023 · Remember (Walking in the Sand) / It's Easier to Cry The Shangri-Las 3.92 505 505 15 15 July 1964 Single Girl Group Brill Building Baroque Pop melancholic female vocals romantic lonely vocal group longing melodic 505 Ratings 15 Reviews 3.92 Average Downtown / You'd Better Love Me Petula Clark 3.90 580 580 19 19 November 1964 Single Pop
22. Jan. 2023 · “It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain tags: misattributed-to-mark-twain , quote-investigator Read more quotes from Mark Twain Share this quote: Like Quote Recommend to friends Friends Who Liked This Quote To see what your friends thought of this quote, please sign up! 642 likes
20. Jan. 2023 · Tears make it easier for you to carry your burdens, and they let your soul have some relief. Crying is sort of like therapy, self-cleansing that provides you with a clearer view of your life and a new, fresh perspective. There are other reasons too; for instance, if you’re an actor, you have to know how to cry on cue when a scene requires you to.
25. Jan. 2023 · Some studies have found that a high percentage of people benefit from a better mood after crying. Others, though, indicate that less than a third of people with depression felt better after crying. Still, it’s clear that depression crying could potentially lift the mood and lead to a brief reprieve from negative emotions.
4. Jan. 2023 · Just draw on your grit; it's so easy to quit: It's the keeping-your-chin-up that's hard. It's easy to cry that you're beaten -- and die; It's easy to crawfish and crawl; But to fight and to fight when hope's out of sight -- Why, that's the best game of them all! And though you come out of each gruelling bout, All broken and beaten and scarred, Just have one more try -- it's dead easy to die,
6. Jan. 2023 · “It's much easier to not know things sometimes. Things change and friends leave. And life doesn't stop for anybody. I wanted to laugh. Or maybe get mad. Or maybe shrug at how strange everybody was, especially me. I think the idea is that every person has to live for his or her own life and than make the choice to share it with other people. You can't just sit their and put everybody's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love. You just can't. You have to do things. I'm ...