14. März 2023 · Jack Reagan. John Edward Reagan (July 13, 1883 – May 18, 1941) was the father of Ronald Reagan, motion picture actor, who served as the 33rd governor of California and 40th president of the United States and radio station manager Neil Reagan .
- Calvary Cemetery, East Los Angeles
- Neil Reagan, Ronald Reagan
- Nelle Wilson Reagan (m. 1904)
20. März 2023 · In einer kürzlichen Umfrage des US-Nachrichtenportals "Axios" gaben nur noch 42 Prozent der befragten Republikaner an, dass sie die US-Waffenlieferungen und -Hilfsgelder an die Ukraine ...
Vor einem Tag · Reagan graduated from Eureka College in 1932 and began to work as a sports broadcaster in Iowa. In 1937, Reagan moved to California, where he became a film actor. From 1947 to 1952, Reagan served as the president of the Screen Actors Guild. In the 1950s, he worked in television and spoke for General Electric.
- George H. W. Bush
- Jimmy Carter
Vor 3 Tagen · Reagan, a Republican from California, took office following a landslide victory over Democratic incumbent President Jimmy Carter in the 1980 presidential election. Four years later, in the 1984 election, he defeated Democrat former vice president Walter Mondale to win re-election in a larger landslide.
2. März 2023 · John Henninger Reagan, (born October 8, 1818, Sevier County, Tennessee, U.S.—died March 6, 1905, Palestine, Texas), American congressman who was postmaster general of the Confederate States of America and later coauthor of the bill creating the U.S. Interstate Commerce Commission.
- The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica
Jack Reagan was born on July 13, 1883 (died on May 18, 1941, he was 57 years old) in Fulton as John Edward Reagan. Jack Reagan, Father of Ronald Reagan. Birth Place: Fulton Illinois Country: United States. Birthday: July 13, 1883. Death Date: May 18, 1941 ...
Vor 2 Tagen · Reagan was an adherent to a policy known as supply-side economics, which argues that economic growth can be most effectively created using incentives for people to produce (supply) goods and services, such as adjusting income tax and capital gains tax rates. Accordingly, Reagan promised an economic revival that would benefit all ...