25. Nov. 2023 · Brentford head coach Thomas Frank has revealed the reason for Mathias Jensen’s absence against Arsenal. The Denmark international missed his first Premier League game of the season with “a minor adductor strain” – and Frank is hopeful that the midfielder will return for Luton Town’s visit to Gtech Community Stadium next weekend.
5. Dez. 2023 · Brentford midfielder Mathias Jensen is "touch and go" for the Bees' Premier League trip to Brighton and Hove Albion on Wednesday; his Danish team-mate Mikkel Damsgaard is available for selection for the first time since August Written by Brentford Football Club
1. Dez. 2023 · Defender Mads Roerslev is fit and available, while Mathias Jensen remains sidelined with an adductor injury and will be assessed ahead of the Bees’ trip to Brighton and Hove Albion on Wednesday. Nathan Collins (ankle) and Josh Dasilva (hamstring) have also been ruled out of Saturday’s game at Gtech Community Stadium.
24. Nov. 2023 · Con. Show Players. Mathias Jensen's Evolutions III card is rated 83, he is 180cm | 5'11" tall, right-footed Denmark midfielder (CM) that plays for Brentford in Premier League with Med/High work rates. He has 4-star weak foot and 3-star skill moves, He does not have a real face in-game.
- Mathias Jensen
29. Nov. 2023 · Celebrity What Happened To Mathias Jensen? November 29, 2023 1 Min Read Born on January 1, 1996, Mathias Jensen is a Danish professional footballer renowned for his role as a central midfielder. He currently plays for Brentford in the Premier League and represents the Denmark national team.
25. Nov. 2023 · Mathias Jensen has quickly become a metronomic presence at the heart of Brentford's engine room. The Danish playmaker has been his side's creator-in-chief since Christian Eriksen's departure in 2022, yet remains somewhat underrated outside of West London.
6. Dez. 2023 · Brentford manager Thomas Frank is praying for a double injury boost as his side make the trip to Brighton & Hove Albion this evening. Mathias Jensen will be subject to a late fitness check to determine whether he is fit to feature, after spending two games on the sidelines with an adductor injury.