19. Jan. 2023 · Singer and daughter of the late Frank Sinatra, Nancy Sinatra, took to Twitter on Wednesday to defend Dean Martin, a friend and collaborator of her father's. Responding to a thread on...
- Caroline Thayer
- 2 Min.
20. Jan. 2023 · Earlier this month, Nancy took to social media to pay tribute to her “dear friend” Elvis Presley, who died in 1977 at the age of 42, on what would have been his 88th birthday. “I’m thinking of my dear friend on his birthday and wishing he were still here to celebrate with us,” she wrote alongside a photo of herself with Elvis.
9. Jan. 2023 · Nancy Sinatra remembered the good times with Elvis Presley in honor of what would've been his 88th birthday. The 82-year-old singer and actor tweeted a throwback photo of her and a young...
9. Jan. 2023 · Nancy Sinatra would go on to marry her first husband, Tommy Sands, in September 1960, which would last about five years before they separated and then divorced. As for Elvis and Priscilla, they...
- 2 Min.
- Kevin Kayhart
15. Jan. 2023 · A long-time friend of the Presleys paid tribute to Lisa Marie Presley after news broke Thursday of her passing at age 54. Following the announcement, Nancy Sinatra wrote: "Every now and then I find myself wishing very hard that there is a hereafter and tonight is one of those times. Otherwise the nothingness, the emptiness are too hard to bear." On Jan. 13, Nancy tweeted another ode to the late singer from a memory of her famous father. "When his little girl was born