Vor 6 Tagen · Rhino Entertainment Company is an American specialty record label and production company founded in 1978. It is currently the catalog division for Warner Music Group . Its current CEO is Mark Pinkus.
- 1978; 44 years ago
- 777 S. Santa Fe Avenue, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Harold Bronson, Richard Foos
- Warner Music Group
28. Jan. 2023 · Rhino Entertainment | 3,518 followers on LinkedIn. Rhino is the catalogue development and marketing division of Warner Music Group. | Founded in 1978, Rhino continues to set the standard for ...
14. Feb. 2023 · 1981 brought a bumper crop of Talking Heads offshoot releases, and Jerry Harrison's THE RED AND THE BLACK is perhaps the most overlooked – and perhaps the most rewarding. Offering him a chance to sing and show off impressive skills... Monday, March 20, 2023.
28. Feb. 2023 · News | Rhino News Thursday, March 16, 2023 Talking Heads Celebrate STOP MAKING SENSE with Deluxe Edition and Theatrical Run Deluxe Edition Of Legendary Concert Film Soundtrack To Be Released As Limited Edtion 2-LP Set And Digitally With Two Previously Unreleased Songs On August 18 Wednesday, March 8, 2023
Company profile page for Rhino Entertainment Co including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information
Explore releases from the Rhino Entertainment Group label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Rhino Entertainment Group releases.