AnzeigeSearch For Rosalind russell | See Results For Rosalind russell
peoplelooker.com wurde im letzten Monat von mehr als 100.000 Nutzern besucht
Get a Report containing Contact Information, Address, Age, Social Profile & More. Get the Best Value For Your Money. Try Us & Get a Detailed Report Almost Instantly.
Catherine Rosalind Russell (* 4. Juni 1907 in Waterbury, Connecticut; † 28. November 1976 in Beverly Hills, Kalifornien) war eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin. Die vor allem für ihre Darstellung selbstbewusster Frauenfiguren in Komödien bekannte Russell wurde im Laufe ihrer Karriere mit insgesamt fünf Golden Globe Awards und einem Tony ...
Catherine Rosalind Russell (June 4, 1907 – November 28, 1976) was an American actress, comedian, screenwriter, and singer, known for her role as fast-talking newspaper reporter Hildy Johnson in the Howard Hawks screwball comedy His Girl Friday (1940), opposite Cary Grant, as well as for her portrayals of Mame Dennis in Auntie Mame (1958) and ...
Rosalind Russell was an Oscar-nominated actress who starred in comedy classics such as His Girl Friday, The Women, and Gypsy. She also wrote and performed in musicals, and won a Tony Award for Wonderful Town. Learn more about her life, career, and achievements on IMDb.
- January 1, 1
- Waterbury, Connecticut, USA
- January 1, 1
- Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA
Rosalind Russell was an American actress who starred in comedy films such as His Girl Friday, The Women, and Auntie Mame. She won an Oscar nomination for her role in My Sister Eileen and a Tony Award for her Broadway debut. She died of breast cancer at the age of 69.
- Actress, Writer, Soundtrack
- November 28, 1976
- June 4, 1907
24. Nov. 2023 · Rosalind Russell, American actress who was best remembered for her film and stage portrayal of witty, assertive, independent women. Her movies included The Women (1939), His Girl Friday (1940), and Gypsy (1962), and she memorably performed in the 1956 stage hit Auntie Mame and the 1958 film version.
- The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica
12. Aug. 2021 · Rosalind Russell was a character actress who starred in His Girl Friday, Auntie Mame and Gypsy. In her memoir, she shares her charmed and charming life, from her childhood in Connecticut to her career in Hollywood. She reveals how she overcame challenges, such as her divorce from director Freddie Brisson, and how she became a life affirmer and a fighter.