View Sequoia High School Yearbooks & Find Old Friends. Register for Free Today! Connect with High School Friends at Classmates.com®. Lookup Class Reunions. Register Free
13. Sept. 2023 · Our Mission. Sequoia High School will provide a stimulating and caring community that encourages respect for diversity and promotes academic and vocational excellence through creative and critical thinking as well as appreciation of the arts.
13. Sept. 2023 · Sequoia High School (established in 1895) is a high school in downtown Redwood City, California, United States. Today, it is one of the few schools to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme within the San Francisco Bay Area.
3. Mai 2017 · 7/10. This school is above the state average in key measures of college and career readiness. Even at schools with strong college and career readiness, there may be students who are not getting the opportunities they need to succeed. 4-year high school graduation rate. 88 %. 87%. Percentage of graduates who meet UC/CSU entrance requirements.
- (650) 367-9780
- 1201 Brewster Avenue, Redwood City, 94062, CA
Sequoia High School in Redwood City, CA serves 1,945 students in grades 9-12. View their 2023-24 rankings, test scores, reviews and more. x. FIND SCHOOLS TOP LISTS PUBLIC SCHOOL GUIDE About Public Schools Evaluating Public Schools Parenting and Learning I ...
- 1201 Brewster Ave, Redwood City, 94062, CA
- (650) 367-9780
31. Aug. 2023 · STUDENT LIFE. Clubs. Must obtain a staff adviser. Staff adviser must be present for club meetings. Must complete online application, charter and budget forms. Must meet electronically at least one time per month. Clubs must be open to any student at Sequoia HS.
29. Aug. 2023 · Overview of Tide Academy. At Tide Academy, the total minority enrollment is 69%, and 30% of students are economically disadvantaged. Tide Academy is 1 of 6 high schools in the Sequoia Union...