Vor 4 Tagen · Stanley Donen ( / ˈdɒnən / DON-ən;  April 13, 1924 – February 21, 2019) was an American film director and choreographer. Donen directed some of the most iconic films of the Golden Age of Cinema. He received the Honorary Academy Award in 1998, and the Career Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival in 2004.
Vor 4 Tagen · Brunswick Records. Musical artist. Fred Astaire (born Frederick Austerlitz;  May 10, 1899 – June 22, 1987) was an American dancer, actor, singer, choreographer and presenter. He is widely regarded as the "greatest popular-music dancer of all time". 
21. Nov. 2023 · Charade. Eine Kriminalkomödie wie von Alfred Hitchcock, nur dass sie nicht vom Altmeister stammt: Stanley Donen schuf das wendungsreiche Verwirrspiel um die Hauptdarsteller Grant, Hepburn und Walter Matthau. - Gerade hat Regina Lampert (Audrey Hepburn) ihren Mann verlassen - da bekommt sie die Nachricht seines Todes.
5. Dez. 2023 · Der Stanley Donen-Film (in bester Hitchcock-Manier) kommt in die Kinos. In den Hauptrollen: Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn, George Kennedy, James Coburn und Walter Matthau. Und auch die Musik stammt von keinem geringeren als Henry Mancini.
3. Dez. 2023 · He stars as Gabey, a sailor on leave for 24 hours in New York City, along with his friends, Chip (Frank Sinatra) and Ozzie (Jules Munshin). Kelly additionally choreographed and was joined by co-director Stanley Donen. The film won an Oscar for Best Score and solidified Kelly as one of the greatest performers and minds of the movie-musical genre.
17. Nov. 2023 · Lastly, Englund tops his list off with the 1957 Stanley Donen movie Funny Face, notably leaving no room at all for any horror films. Starring Audrey Hepburn, Englund spent most of his time talking about the potency of the Hollywood icon, “Probably the greatest face of the 20th century, if not Sophia Loren and perhaps Monroe. Maybe ...
2. Dez. 2023 · Singing in the Rain is a truly timeless classic of the musical movie genre, released in 1952 and directed by Stanley Donen and Gene Kelly.Kelly also stars in the celebration of the magic of cinema alongside Debbie Reynolds and Donald O’Connor, and the film serves as a touching tribute to the move from silent movies to the “talkies” in the Golden Age of Hollywood.