Jesus is always there for you. Learn more about His life and His teachings in the Bible. Jesus knows and loves each of us personally. We can know and love Him too. Read the Bible.
- He understands what you ve been through ...
- Jesus Christ, Son of God
Jesus Christ is the way to peace,
truth, and happiness. Learn more.
- Purpose of Life
Why did God put us on earth?
What do we need to learn and do?
amazon.de wurde im letzten Monat von mehr als 1.000.000 Nutzern besucht
Erhalten auf Amazon Angebote für from jesus to christ im Bereich englische Bücher. Entdecken tausende Produkte. Lesen Kundenbewertungen und finde Bestseller
thalia.de wurde im letzten Monat von mehr als 100.000 Nutzern besucht
Schnelle Lieferung, Bücher versandkostenfrei & zuverlässiger Service für Sie. Entdecken Sie eine große Auswahl an Büchern und Buchhändlerempfehlungen online bei Thalia.
Vor einem Tag · Christology (from the Greek Χριστός, Khristós and -λογία, -logia), literally 'the understanding of Christ', is the study of the nature (person) and work (role in salvation) of Jesus Christ.
19. Mai 2023 · Who is Jesus of Nazareth in His own eyes? What did Jesus say about Himself? Was there an unconscious zone in His human psychology? After a preamble about the meaning of the vocabulary used, we ...
11. Mai 2023 · Christ, in His Holy Spirit, as the humanity of Christ was realized, made existent, by its union with the Person of the Word. Thus Christology dictates that the first step in our program of humanism must be the great act of self-abnegation which the naturalist refuses to make: we must lose ourselves to find ourselves; we must go out ...
16. Mai 2023 · 16 January 2020. 1.99k. Second Sunday in Ordinary Time (A) | Fr John O’Connor reflects on Christ’s solidarity with us, not only in great moments of human suffering but even in the small daily challenges that can diminish and embitter us. When people think of Jesus’s solidarity with us imperfect human beings, they tend to focus ...
9. Mai 2023 · Have a listen to this week's interview with Psychologist Paul Jensen on Narcissism, Selfcare vs selfishness, and whether we even need selfcare to be an authentic Christian. Book Study on "The Great Divorce" by C.S. Lewis begins next week! Subscribe or Follow the Podcast and help up share our mission. Join our Community on Patreon for ...
4. Mai 2023 · 4 min read. One of the core teachings about the person of Jesus is traditionally called the hypostatic union. This term developed in the early Church, whereby the word “hypostatic” was used officially at the Council of Chalcedon as a way to express the union of Jesus’ two natures.