The University of Oslo is a leading European university and Norway’s largest. UiO is home to outstanding research and offers a great variety in study options. UiO is home to outstanding research and offers a great variety in study options.
23. Nov. 2022 · Unter allen Universitäten in OsloUniversity of Oslo ist in der größten Anzahl von Rankings aufgeführt. Alle 26 Rankings sehen wo University of Oslo aufgelistet ist. Welche Universität in Oslo ist am besten für das Studium Sozialwissenschaften & Geisteswissenschaften eingestuft?
15. März 2023 · 2 years. Do you want to learn more about higher education policy and student learning? Are you curious about how children and youth experience and shape social change? The international Master’s in Education offers two specialisations; one with a focus on higher education and the other on education and social change. All courses are in English.
9. März 2023 · Materials Science for Energy and Nanotechnology (master's two years) Facts. Credits: 120. Duration: 2 years. Would you like to contribute to the development of sustainable energy? Do you want to be part of a research environment with an industrial focus? The master's programme is an interdisciplinary course in physics and chemistry.
23. März 2023 · UiO is establishing the first student led Green office in Norway. Welcome to the opening, with vegan refreshments, seed planting and cloth swap. Time and place: Mar. 23, 2023 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, The Frederikke building, 1st floor Add to calendar Opening of Green office 23.03.
18. März 2023 · The Aula Series - Mahlerian bridges with Kielland and Eriksen. A deep dive into the shifting directions of the 20th century with Marianne Beate Kielland and Erling Ragnar Eriksen. Time and place: May 13, 2023 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, University Aula.
17. März 2023 · The University of Oslo – Department of Cultural Studies and Oriental Languages In Collaboration with Leiden University Institute for Area Studies Announce "Connecting Research and Practice in TAFL" Time and place: Nov. 21, 2022 12:15 PM – 5:00 PM, PAM 10-11 Automatic Identification of Literary Characters