Attraktive Masterstudiengänge an der Uni Greifswald. Bachelor in der Tasche? Informiere dich über unsere Masterstudiengänge
11. Dez. 2023 · MSU is Mississippi’s leading research university, accounting for more than 50 percent of the $565 million spent on research and development through the state’s public universities. In terms of disciplines, MSU ranks in the top 15 in three fields: 11th in agriculture, 14th in natural resources and conservation, and 15th in aerospace engineering.
- The University of Southern Mississippi
- General Information
- University Libraries
- The University of Southern Mississippi Museum of Art
- Center For International Education
- English Language Institute
- International Programs
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Accrediting Agencies
The University of Southern Mississippi will emerge as the premier research university of the Gulf South – engaging and empowering individuals to transform lives and communities.
Our primary mission is to cultivate intellectual development and creativity through the generation, dissemination, application, and preservation of knowledge.
Our mission is supported by the values that have been formed through the history and traditions of our institution. These values are widely and deeply held beliefs of our faculty, staff, students, and administrators: 1. Education provides opportunities to improve the quality of intellectual, social, economic, and personal well-being. These opportunities should be available to all who are willing and able to meet our standards of excellence. 2. Our success is reflected by the degree to which o...
David Sliman Interim Chief Information Officer FCH 317 firstname.lastname@example.org 601.266.41 90 Fax: 601.266.41 04
Library facilities at The University of Southern Mississippi include the Joseph Anderson Cook Library and the William David McCain Library and Archives on the Hattiesburg campus, the Gulf Coast Library in Long Beach, and the Gunter Library in Ocean Springs. An extensive Web site provides access to the libraries holdings, including full text and art...
Originally established in 1977 as the C. W. Woods Gallery through a generous donation from the Woods family, the gallery was later expanded and renamed the University of Southern Mississippi Museum of Art in 1997 by the Board of Trustees. Located off Southern Drive in Marsh Hall, the Fine Arts Building, the museum is composed of three exhibition sp...
Dr. Rafael Sanchez, Interim Director 118 118 College Drive #5069 Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0047 www.usm.edu/international-education Phone: (601) 266.4344 Fax: (601) 266.5699 The Center for International Education (CIE) at the University of Southern Mississippi coordinates programs and services that extend the university to our local and global communit...
Ann Morris, Manager 118 118 College Dr. #5065 Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001 U.S.A. (601) 266.4337 fax (601) 266.5723 email@example.com http://www.usm.edu/english-language-institute The English Language Institute (ELI) delivers intensive academic English instruction for international students as well as for local residents for whom English is a second langua...
Amy Linden, Director 118 118 College Drive #5069 Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001 U.S.A. Phone: 601.266.4344 Fax: 601.266.5699 www.usm.edu/study-abroad International Programs administers a variety of programs providing Southern Miss students long-term and short-term opportunities to study abroad for academic credit. Short-term programs offering regular S...
Barbara Jackson, Administrator 118 118 College Drive #5151 Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001 U.S.A. (601) 266.4841 fax (601) 266.48 98 http://www.usm.edu/international-services firstname.lastname@example.org International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) coordinates all facets of international admissions and student/scholar services. ISSS provides counsel on immigration...
The University of Southern Mississippi is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, specialists, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of...
8. Dez. 2023 · Bachelor of Science. • Forensics (Anthropology) BS. • Forensics (Biological Sciences) BS. • Forensics (Chemistry and Biochemistry) BS. • Forensics (Criminal Justice) BS.
8. Dez. 2023 · 12/8/2023 2:01:00 PM | Football. HATTIESBURG, Miss. – Southern Miss football coach Will Hall announced Friday the hiring of Chip Long as the school's offensive coordinator. A veteran of 18 Division I seasons, Long has worked as an offensive coordinator at Memphis (2016), Notre Dame (2017-19), Tulane (2021) and Georgia Tech (2022).
6. Dez. 2023 · Southern Miss Now. 12.01.2023 by David Tisdale.
10. Dez. 2023 · The University of Southern Mississippi uses a portion of educational and general funds, including tuition and fees, for operating costs, including merit scholarships.
10. Dez. 2023 · Admission to The University of Southern Mississippi’s M.B.A. program is selective. Regular admission is contingent on having graduated from a college or university accredited by a recognized regional accrediting agency. In addition, the Graduate Admissions committee of the College of Business recommends admittance only for those ...
coursera.org wurde im letzten Monat von mehr als 100.000 Nutzern besucht
From beginner to expert, Coursera has a relevant content that can fit every learning goal. Coursera has a relevant content that can fit every learning goal. Start learning today!