William Jefferson Blythe Jr. (February 27, 1918 – May 17, 1946) was an Arkansas salesman of heavy equipment and the biological father of Bill Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States. Three months before his son was born, Blythe drowned following a car crash.
- February 27, 1918, Sherman, Texas, U.S.
- May 17, 1946 (aged 28), Sikeston, Missouri, U.S.
- 3, including Bill Clinton
- Biological father of Bill Clinton
20. Mai 2023 · Bill Clinton, byname of William Jefferson Clinton, original name William Jefferson Blythe III, (born August 19, 1946, Hope, Arkansas, U.S.), 42nd president of the United States (1993–2001), who oversaw the country’s longest peacetime economic expansion. In 1998 he became the second U.S. president to be impeached; he was acquitted ...
- The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica
Clintons leiblicher Vater William Jefferson Blythe Jr. (1918–1946) war Geschäftsreisender und starb drei Monate vor Bills Geburt bei einem Verkehrsunfall. Seine Mutter Virginia Dell Cassidy (1923–1994) erlernte in New Orleans einen Pflegeberuf und ließ ihren Sohn bei den Großeltern Eldridge und Edith Cassidy zurück, die in ...
William Jefferson Blythe Jr. was an Arkansas salesman of heavy equipment and the biological father of Bill Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States. Three months before his son was born, Blythe drowned following a car crash.
5. Apr. 2016 · William Jefferson Blythe, Jr. Birthdate: February 27, 1918. Birthplace: Sherman, Grayson County, Texas, United States. Death: May 17, 1946 (28) Scott County, Missouri, United States (Car Accident) Place of Burial:
- Sherman, Texas
- Virginia Dell Cassidy, Virginia Dell Kelley
- February 27, 1918
edit. Language. Label. Description. Also known as. English. William Jefferson Blythe Jr. birth father of 42nd U.S. President Bill Clinton. William Jefferson Blythe.