AnzeigeColonial Williamsburg Virginia | See Historic Area Tickets
Become an Art Museums Member and Enjoy 365 days of Unlimited Admission. Visit the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg. Enjoy amazing stories, beautifully told.
- Experience the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg, featuring ...
Shop For Tickets Today.-Safe &
- Tickets & Packages
Explore Admission Options & Offers
with Digital Touchless Ticketing
- Historic Taverns & Dining
Explore Historic Taverns & All
Themed Restaurants & Cuisines
- Ticket Sales & Offers
Save On Your Time Travel Vacation
See Just How Much You Can Save Now
- Museum Café Dining
Take a Break From Sightseeing.
Open Daily for Lunch | View Menu.
- Special Offers
View Colonial Williamsburg
Foundation's-Best Deals &...
Located in Seal Harbor, the garden is designed to be at floral peak in August. It is open from mid-July until early September. Visitation is by reservation only. The number of visitors is limited to ensure the quality of each visitor’s experience and to protect the wellbeing of the garden.
Make your reservations today to visit the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Garden.
31. Mai 2023 · Stay informed about upcoming events, opening exhibitions, new programming, and be the first to get great special offers at the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum and The DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum as well as the living history museum.
Abby Aldrich Rockefeller. Abigail Greene Aldrich Rockefeller (October 26, 1874 – April 5, 1948) was an American socialite and philanthropist. She was a prominent member of the Rockefeller family through her marriage to financier and philanthropist John D. Rockefeller Jr., the son of Standard Oil co-founder John D. Rockefeller Sr..
- John Davison Rockefeller Jr., (m. 1901)
- Abigail Greene Aldrich, October 26, 1874, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.
5. Mai 2023 · By 1943, some 4,000 families were using the Center and its clinics, gyms, nursery schools, bowling alleys, and meeting rooms. Over a 20-year period, Abby’s contributions amounted to $200,000. With the founding of the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in May 1929, the scope of Abby Rockefeller’s philanthropy widened dramatically. Her aesthetic ...
31. Mai 2023 · Reservation Blue Hill at Stone Barns. An afternoon or evening in the restaurant. All dining room reservations will begin with a walking exploration of the property. Please note: party size can not be adjusted after booking.
31. Mai 2023 · Contact Reserve online here, not by phone. Reservations open each Saturday at 10:00 am for the week ahead. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Arrival time Wednesday to Saturday: 10am - 11am or 1pm - 2pm. Arrival time on Sundays is only: 1pm - 2pm. Events will display on this page when available. Guests can remain until 4:30 pm.
31. Mai 2023 · Select your pass duration that works best for your trip. Choose a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days New York Sightseeing Pass and buy quickly and securely direct on the official Sightseeing Pass website. Access top New York attractions for one low price. Learn how it works.
31. Mai 2023 · Book Online Randwick’s local gem where everyone is welcome. The Dog Sydney pubs occupy corner blocks, come stocked with beer, and act as surrogate living rooms for their local community. Exemplary of these qualities is The Dog – or Duke of Gloucester – in Randwick.
31. Mai 2023 · Marie Selby Botanical Gardens provides 45 acres of bayfront sanctuaries connecting people with air plants of the world, native nature, and our regional history. Established by forward thinking women of their time, Selby Gardens is composed of the 15-acre Downtown Sarasota campus and the 30-acre Historic Spanish Point campus in the ...
31. Mai 2023 · Looking for the best overall restaurants in London? You’re in the right place. Each month OpenTable analyses more than 400,000 new diner reviews. We sort the results by category to help you discover new favourites. It's a great partnership: you reserve, eat, and review. We listen...and deliver the results for all to benefit. Enjoy!
In 1901 Rockefeller married Abby Greene Aldrich (1874–1948), daughter of U.S. Senator Nelson W. Aldrich. As an art collector, she was instrumental in the founding of the Museum of Modern Art. They had six children—a daughter, Abby (1903–76), and five sons: John D. III, Nelson A., Laurance S., Winthrop,….