Cleope Teresa Magliano. Prince Ali Salman Aga Khan (13 June 1911 – 12 May 1960), known as Aly Khan, was a Pakistani diplomat of Iranian and Italian descent. He was the son of the Aga Khan III, and the father of Aga Khan IV . A socialite, racehorse owner and jockey, he was the third husband of actress Rita Hayworth.
- British India (pre-1947), Pakistani (post-1947)
- Salamiyah, Syria
- Aga Khan III, Cleope Teresa Magliano
Amyn Aga Khan. Prince Amyn Muhammad Aga Khan ( Persian: امین محمد آغا خان, Urdu: امین محمد آغا خان; born 12 September 1937) is the younger brother of Aga Khan IV, Imam of the Nizari Isma'ili sect of Shia Islam. He is the son of Prince Aly Khan and Princess Tajuddawlah Aga Khan ( née Joan Yarde-Buller).
Ali Solomone Aga Khan, auch bekannt als Aly Khan, (* 13. Juni 1911 in Turin, Italien; † 12. Mai 1960 in Saint-Cloud, Frankreich) war ein pakistanischer Prinz . Der Sohn von Aga Khan III. war von 1958 bis 1960 pakistanischer Botschafter bei den Vereinten Nationen in New York sowie Vizepräsident der UN-Generalversammlung.
27. Juli 2015 · Bei der ISA Gala in Salzburg stellte Gabriele Prinzessin zu Leiningen (52) – die Ex-Begum – am Wochenende erstmals öffentlich ihren Sohn Aly Muhammad Aga Khan (15) vor. Und alle Welt fragt...
28. Nov. 2019 · Others in the photo (l to r), grandson Prince Amyn Muhammad, and the Imam’s two sons, the late Prince Sadruddin and Prince Aly Khan, who is seen holding his daughter Princess Yasmin Aga Khan, from his marriage to Rita Hayworth. Photo: Zul Khoja Family Collection, Ottawa.
Aly and Joan had two sons together: Prince Shah Karim Al Hussaini, born in 1936, and Prince Amyn Muhammad Aga Khan, born in 1937. Aly also had a stepson named Patrick Guinness from Joan’s marriage with Leol. Aly and Joan divorced in 1949, mostly due to Aly’s extramarital affairs, including his affair with Pamela Churchill.
Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan ( Arabic: علي محمد آغا خان; born March 7, 2000) is a British cinematographer, the fourth child of Aga Khan IV and his second wife, Gabriele Renate Homey.  Early life and education Aly Muhammad Aga Khan was born on March 7, 2000, in Paris, France.
Princess Yasmin Aga Khan (born December 28, 1949) is a Swiss-born American philanthropist known for raising public awareness of Alzheimer's disease .
Sara Boyden (born 2000) Iliyan Boyden (born 2002) Prince Hussain Aga Khan (born 1974) m. (2019) Princess Fareen Aga Khan (born 1975) Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan (born 2000) Descendants of Prince Aly Khan (father of Aga Khan IV) (1911-1960) Prince Amyn Muhammad Aga Khan (born 1937) Princess Yasmin Aga Khan (born 1949) Recently deceased members
Trivia. Children by Joan Yarde-Buller: Karim Al-Husayni (b. 13 December 1936), Amyn Muhammad (b. 12 September 1937). Because of his antics, including his very public affair with Gene Tierney, his father nominated Karim to succeed him. On 11 July 1957, Karim became Aga Khan IV, the 49th hereditary Imam of the Shia Imami Ismaili Muslims.
4. Juni 2020 · Both of us smiled. I was gratified. The historical photo includes two well-known Ismaili personalities, Diwan Gulamhusein Jindani and Missionary Kaderali Patel, in their own right. Prince Aly Khan and Rita Hayworth, who were married in 1949, visited a number of towns and cities in East Africa in 1951.
13. Juni 2018 · Prince Aly Khan passed away in a tragic car accident in Suresnes, near Paris, France on May 12th, 1960. He was first buried on the grounds of Château de l’Horizon, his home in the south of France, and 12 years later he was reinterred in Salamiyah, Syria – the place and people that he loved dearly.