Eduardo Cansino was born on March 2, 1895, in Castilleja de la Cuesta, Andalusia, Spain. His sister, Elisa, was also a dancer. His father, Antonio Cansino, combined classical flamenco dancing with Romani flamenco. Antonio was known worldwide for dancing the bolero. Eduardo's immigration to the United States was sponsored by the ...
- Dancer, actor
- 3, including Rita Hayworth
- Eduardo Cansino Reina, March 2, 1895, Castilleja de la Cuesta, Andalusia, Spain
- Volga Hayworth, (m. 1917; died 1945)
The couple had seven children who were all dancers: Eduardo, Jose, Angel, Paco, Antonio Jr., Rafael and Elisa Cansino. Around 1910, Eduard Cansino and Elisa Cansino performed in Vaudeville theaters on the B. F. Keith Circuit.
Eduardo Cansino Reina fue un bailarín y actor español. Fue hermano de la bailarina Elisa Cansino, y padre de tres hijos a los que enseñó su profesión, dos de los cuales se hicieron también actores, siendo la mayor la famosa actriz del Hollywood clásico Rita Hayworth.
- Eduardo Cansino Reina
- 24 de diciembre de 1968, Pompano Beach, Florida
Rita Hayworth (born Margarita Carmen Cansino; October 17, 1918 – May 14, 1987) was an American actress, dancer and producer. She achieved fame during the 1940s as one of the era's top stars, appearing in 61 films over 37 years. The press coined the term "The Love Goddess" to describe Hayworth after she had become the most glamorous screen idol of the 1940s. She was the top
Her dancer father, Eduardo Cansino, himself the son of a dancer, came to New York from Spain in 1913 with sister Elisa. He had Andalusian ancestry. He had Andalusian ancestry. Mother, showgirl Volga Hayworth (sometimes spelled Haworth), met Eduardo on Broadway in 1916; they married 1917.
- Margarita Carmen Cansino
- The Love Goddess
26. Apr. 2022 · He was an actor, the son of Volga Hayworth, a Ziegfeld Follies showgirl, and Spanish-Andalusian dance master Eduardo Cansino, Sr. He was the youngest brother of actress Rita Hayworth and actor Vernon Cansino (1922-1974). The Cansino family lived in a theatrical boarding house in Broadway where Eduardo Cansino, Sr. was appearing ...
19. Juni 2019 · In 1949, she tied the knot with Prince Aly Khan, the playboy son of the leader of the Ismaili sect of Shia Islam, Sultan Mahommed Shah, Aga Khan III. Their marriage was a short-lived affair that ended in a bitter divorce. The two had a daughter, Princess Yasmin.