Vor einem Tag · Ukraine Explore Foreign Affairs’ coverage of Ukraine, including the response to Russia’s invasion, President Volodymyr Zelensky's efforts to rally the nation, updates on civilian life, advances in democratic development, and more.
20. März 2023 · Troops from the United States and other NATO countries should deploy as a part of the international force, and the United States should be prepared to come to their—and thus Ukraine’s—defense in the event of attack. Two approaches to forming such a force might be considered.
17. März 2023 · Ukraine’s armed forces have quickly learned to use new weapon systems and have liberated thousands of Ukrainian civilians from Russian occupation in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson oblasts. Donating money to Ukraine’s armed forces has become a daily routine for thousands of Ukrainians.
Incrementalism Is Throttling U.S. Support for Ukraine. Ad hoc, one-off decisions and lagging implementation are undermining the strategic effects of U.S. military assistance. Shadow Government |.
7. März 2023 · When Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022, it seemed like a transformational moment for European security. Surely now Europe would finally get its act together on defense. But as the war enters its second year, such a transformation has not materialized. The fault for the ongoing stasis lies with many parties
- Max Bergmann
23. Feb. 2023 · By cutting off Russia from foreign technology and investment and slashing the Kremlin’s energy revenues, Western sanctions have fundamentally altered Russia’s national trajectory. They are destroying the economic model Putin relies on to pursue his imperialist foreign policy.
20. März 2023 · Ukrainian soldiers fire a self-propelled howitzer towards Russian positions near Bakhmut, Donetsk region, Ukraine, March 5, 2023. - Copyright AP Photo/Libkos European Union foreign and defence...