The Liberal Democratic Party (自由民主党, Jiyū-Minshutō), frequently abbreviated to LDP or Jimintō (自民党), is a conservative political party in Japan. The LDP was formed in 1955 as a merger of two conservative parties; the Liberal Party and the Japan Democratic Party .
- 15 November 1955; 67 years ago
This is the list page of Diet members of the Liberal Democratic Party. For detail profile, click a member of the list. A-D E-H I-L M-P Q-T U-Z ABE Toshiko Constituency: Chugoku Proportional ( Okayama 3 ) Member, House of Representatives More ADACHI Masashi Constituency: Proportional Representation Member, House of Councillors More ADACHI Toshiyuki
Home > Profile An introduction to the LDP organization and its Diet members. LDP Members This is the list page of Diet members of the Liberal Democratic Party. For detail profile, click a member of the list. Profiles of Key LDP Officials Here you will find profiles of LDP Diet members and information on members of the organization.
10. Mai 2023 · Liberal-Democratic Party of Japan (LDP), also spelled Liberal Democratic Party, Japanese Jiyū Minshutō, Japan ’s largest political party, which has held power almost continuously since its formation in 1955. The party has generally worked closely with business interests and followed a pro-U.S. foreign policy.
Liberal Democratic Party Member, House of Representatives Constituency: Kagoshima Prefecture 4th electoral district; Elected 7 times, House of Councillors; Elected once. KAJIYAMA Hiroshi. Executive Acting Secretary-General, Liberal Democratic Party Member, House of Representatives (Ibaraki Prefecture, 4th electoral district; Elected eight times)
LDP Members. This is the list page of Diet members of the Liberal Democratic Party. For detail profile, click a member of the list. A-D.
24. Nov. 2021 · LDP Organization Chart Official English Translations for LDP Officials and Party Organs THE PRESIDENT Liberal Democratic Party - Terms in Office of Top Party Leaders History of Presidential Election of the Liberal Democratic Party Rules for election of president Bylaws of the presidential election
Die japanische Liberaldemokratische Partei ist eine politische Partei und stellt seit 1955 – mit Ausnahme der Jahre 1993, 1994 und 2009 bis 2012 – die Regierung. Die Mitgliederzahl schwankte in der Vergangenheit stark zwischen einer Million und fünf Millionen. Im Jahr 2006 lag sie noch bei 1,21 Millionen zahlenden Mitgliedern ...
28. Sept. 2021 · Yukio Hatoyama, the Democratic Party leader, during elections in 2009. Hiroko Masuike for The New York Times The new government said it would break up the “iron triangle” between the Liberal...
Policy and structure. The LDP can best be described as conservative to moderate in its political ideology. It has a broad appeal similar to the Republican and Democratic parties in the United States; just as there are conservative Democrats and liberal Republicans in the United States, the LDP embraces a wide spectrum from right-wing ...
The 2020 Liberal Democratic Party of Japan leadership election was held on 14 September 2020 to elect the next president of the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan, three days before the National Diet was scheduled to hold a session to elect the new Prime Minister.
28. Okt. 2021 · Oct 28th 2021 SINCE ITS FOUNDING in 1955, Japan’s Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) has dominated the country’s politics. The party has ruled uninterrupted, save two brief stints in 1993 to...