21. Sept. 2018 · Among the subjects of the program is Jennifer Marcum, a former dancer at Shotgun Willie's whom Kimball has been convicted of killing, but whose remains still have not been found more than...
In June 2003, Scott changed his story and told a FBI agent that a drug dealer, one of Ennis's friends, had killed Marcum. He said the murderer had strangled her and buried her body near Rifle, Colorado. He said he had seen a photograph of Marcum lying in a fetal position, with her arms and legs bound and her mouth taped shut.
12. Mai 2023 · Rocky Mountain Horror: Jennifer Marcum Story Reappears on 20/20 Scott Kimball was convicted of four murders, including that of the one-time Shotgun Willie's stripper. Her body was never found.
- Patricia Calhoun
12. Mai 2023 · Incidentally, Scott was also suspected of murdering LeAnn Emry, Jennifer Marcum, and Terry Kimball. Thus, once investigators had evidence that at least one of them was last seen in his company before disappearing, they insisted that they would charge him with second-degree murder if he revealed the locations of his victim’s remains.
Scott Lee Kimball (born September 21, 1966) is a convicted serial killer, con man and fraudster from Boulder County, Colorado, who murdered at least four people over a two-year period; investigators strongly suspect him in as many as 21 other unsolved killings.
- 70 years imprisonment
- Joe Snitch, Hannibal
- March 14, 2006
12. Mai 2023 · Kimball’s information led investigators to the bodies of LeAnn Emry in Utah’s Book Cliffs, and Uncle Terry near Vail, Colorado. However, Jennifer Marcum was never found. As a result, his plea ...
16. Feb. 2023 · Despite serial killer's confession and conviction, Colorado woman's body has been missing since 2003. This week marks 20 years since Jennifer Lynn Marcum disappeared from Colorado, and while a serial killer confessed to killing her, her body has never been found. This is Denver7's report from 2008. By: Stephanie Butzer.