1. März 2022 · General Hospital’s Nancy Lee Grahn Reveals That She’s Suffering From a Painful ‘Medical Problem That Needs to Be Addressed ASAP’ Charlie Mason Tuesday, March 1st, 2022 Credit: ABC And she was...
- Charlie Mason
19. Aug. 2022 · Nancy Lee Grahn has always been close with her daughter and after noticing that she was exhibiting a slight change in behaviour, she took Katherine to the UCLA Anxiety Disorder Clinic. It is there that she was diagnosed with OCD and Tic Disorder. She was then put into treatment and went through clinical trials for eight years along with therapy.
Nancy Lee Grahn suffered a stroke at the set, melanoma caused Alexis to leave GH | GH Spoilers GH Spoilers 9.24K subscribers Subscribe 962 Share 66K views 9 months ago #generalhospital...
- 3 Min.
- GH Spoilers
4. März 2022 · Nancy Lee Grahn Has A Cyst General Hospital – Posting The Tweet After posting the tweet, former General Hospital writers Patrick Mulcahey and Michele Val Jean reached out to Grahn to make sure she was ok. The good news is that the actress confirmed that it’s not that serious.
2. Apr. 2022 · General Hospital spoilers and updates tease that Nancy Lee Grahn has shared some updates about her health following her operation. The actress is currently out of the daytime drama as Alexis Davis and Stephanie Erb have stepped in for her. On March 28, the actress posted an update on Facebook. She said that “surgery was a godsend.”
28. Apr. 2022 · General Hospital fans who are desperate to see Nancy Lee Grahn back in the role of Alexis Davis will be thrilled to know that it will be happening soon! The actress had to take time off in March to undergo back surgery due to a cyst on her nerve, but she shared on Instagram that she has returned to the GH set.