15. März 2023 · General Hospital 's resident newshounds are Gregory ( Gregory Harrison) and Alexis ( Nancy Lee Grahn ). The two characters have butted heads on screen, but off-screen, Harrison enjoys...
9. Apr. 2021 · The April 8 episode centered around Alexis preparing to head off to prison had some fans wondering “Is Nancy Lee Grahn leaving GENERAL HOSPITAL?” Well, while live-tweeting along with viewers during the show, the actress reassured those who asked, “I’m not going anywhere.”
15. März 2023 · ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For March 16: Moment of truth Finally, there’s Alexis Davis (Nancy Lee Grahn). She and Gregory were willing to call a truce last time and talk things out. However, it might not last long. Following his stumble, things will get worse and she’ll ask, “if you’re not drunk, why are you slurring your words?”
4. März 2023 · General Hospital (GH) spoilers for the next two weeks, March 6 to March 17, tease that Alexis Davis (Nancy Lee Grahn) will hope to get to the bottom of Gregory Chase’s (Gregory Harrison) lies. The week of March 6-10 will put Gregory on the spot as he decides whether he’ll come clean about his apparent illness.
15. März 2023 · Until then, Alexis Davis (Nancy Lee Grahn) will get some updates that leave her rattled, so that may be related to Gregory Chase’s (Gregory Harrison) apparent terminal diagnosis. General Hospital spoilers say the week of March 20-24 will bring some dropped bombs and explosive drama, so stay tuned to ABC’s GH.
17. März 2023 · Alexis Davis Shaken – General Hospital Spoilers General Hospitalspoilers for next week see Alexis Davis (Nancy Lee Grahn) shook. So, she may get to the bottom ofGregory Chase’s (Gregory Harrison) behavior. Indeed it looks like he has an illness, and that’s why he left his job as a professor.