10. Juli 2022 · In the meantime, “hope you enjoy” the goings-on on ABC’s last remaining daytime drama, said Grahn, assuring her followers, “I’ll be here, Facebook and trying to figure out Instagram.” A veteran of...
15. Apr. 2021 · Is Nancy Lee Grahn Leaving General Hospital? Usually, when a character is sent away, it indicates that they might be written off. Naturally, fans took to social media to express their concerns regarding Nancy Lee Grahn’s potential exit from ‘General Hospital.’ Fortunately, they were relieved to know that Grahn is not leaving the series as the actress herself confirmed it. She reassured the fans that although Alexis is going through a difficult time in the show, she will be back.
9. Apr. 2021 · Is Nancy Lee Grahn leaving General Hospital in 2021? In her 25th anniversary episode which aired yesterday, Thursday 8 April on ABC, Alexis was heading to Pentonville Penitentiary. This left many to question whether Nancy Lee Grahn’s character, Alexis Davis, could be leaving General Hospital while she serves her sentence.
10. Apr. 2021 · The daytime soap opera General Hospital has been on-air since 1963, serving fans more than 6,000 episodes of drama, romance, and suspense. But recently, 25-year General Hospital veteran Nancy Lee Grahn had a special tribute episode dedicated to her tenure on the show, in which her character, Alexis , was sentenced to prison for three years.
- Sara Belcher
8. Juli 2022 · Viewers who have been enjoying the banter between Alexis and Gregory will have to wait a little while to see that particular relationship develop as Nancy Lee Grahnhas revealed that she is taking some time off from GENERAL HOSPITAL.
8. Apr. 2021 · Grahn opened up about the episode to TV Insider ahead of its premiere, saying it went "deeper" than a standard anniversary episode. "There's something very poignant that happens at the end that will be very relatable. It serves the emotional well-being of the audience," she hinted at the time. "Everybody will be able to relate to what happens. [Viewers] will see that you don't get to skip over parts of your life and not deal with them. You can, but then you end up faking a lot of ...