10. Juli 2022 · Charlie Mason. Sunday, July 10th, 2022. Credit: ABC. General Hospital without MVP and veteran leading lady Nancy Lee Grahn feels a little bit like Carly without the Metro Court Hotel. Maybe a lot like that. Yet both, it would seem, have now come to pass.
- General Hospital Spoilers – Nancy Lee Grahn Is A Role Model
- GH Spoilers – Will Alexis Davis Be Recast?
- General Hospital Spoilers – What Happens Next in Port Charles, New York?
Grahn tweeted the following: “Was on #gh yesterday with my grown women pals @GenieFrancis & @finolahughes & today with my TV prof as I lake it with my real life prof. All good. Won’t see me in PC for awhile, hope you enjoy, but I’ll be here, FB & trying to figure out IG.” Well, at least there’s that—fans should still be able to engage with their fa...
Grahn’s fans also loved the ladies-only scene Grahnreferences with one posting: “I loved all 3 of you amazing actresses. Yesterday’s brunch episode was PERFECT for what many of us fans LOVE to see. GIRL SQUAD gatherings!!! I am very sad to read you’ll be off screen. I love you and I’ll miss Alexis’s sass.”
Another fan posted,“Loved the Alexis, Laura, Anna scenes yesterday! Alexis should be brought into the Cassadine mess with Laura & Anna, it is her family. Sad Alexis will be M.I.A. for a while & by spoilers so will Laura. Late summer is going to suck on #GH!” Grahn made her daytime debut as Beverly Wilkes on One Life to Live in 1978 and won an Emmy ...
27. Aug. 2023 · Is Nancy Lee Grahn leaving? As of writing, Grahn isn’t leaving General Hospital. The claim that she was making a departure did come from her own Twitter account, but she didn’t tweet what Soaps in Depth reports was “no longer a part of GH.
9. Juli 2022 · Was on #gh yesterday with my grown women pals @GenieFrancis & @finolahughes & today with my TV prof as I lake it with my real life prof. All good. Won’t see me in PC for awhile, hope you enjoy, but I’ll be here, FB & trying to figure out IG. ⭕️ — Nancy Lee Grahn (@NancyLeeGrahn) July 8, 2022
17. Sept. 2023 · Nancy Lee Grahn: “So very sorry to hear this very sad and unexpected news. I would like very much for my beloved General Hospital to have no more of it. #RIPBillyMiller“ Eileen Davidson: “I’m so sad to hear of Billy Miller’s passing. His infectious charm and warmth left lasting impressions on all of us who were lucky enough to have ...