14. Dez. 2001 · Somethin’ Stupid Lyrics. I know I stand in line until you think you have the time. To spend an evening with me. And if we go some place to dance, I know that there's a chance. You won't be ...
Vor 3 Tagen · "Somethin' Stupid", or "Something Stupid", is a song written by C. Carson Parks. It was originally recorded in 1966 by Parks and his wife Gaile Foote, as Carson and Gaile. A 1967 version by Frank Sinatra and his daughter Nancy Sinatra became a major international hit, reaching number one on both the Billboard Hot 100 chart and the UK ...
- "I Will Wait for You"
- March 1967
- February 1, 1967
- United Western Recorders (Hollywood, Los Angeles)
18. Sept. 2023 · Something Stupid Tab by Frank Sinatra. Free online tab player. One accurate version. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal
18. Sept. 2023 · Somethin’ Stupid-Frank Sinatra Lyrics – Nancy Sinatra. Singer: Nancy Sinatra Title: Somethin’ Stupid-Frank Sinatra. I know I stand in line until you think You have the time to spend an evening with me And if we go someplace to dance I know that there’s a chance you won’t be leaving with me
22. Apr. 2013 · Something Stupid Lyrics. [Verse 1: Both] I know I stand in line, until you think you have the time. To spend an evening with me. And if we go someplace to dance, I know that there's a chance. You ...