25. Apr. 2022 · Why is there an Alexis recast on General Hospital? According to Soaps In Depth, Nancy Lee Grahn needed time off to recover from a medical procedure, and the recast was only temporary. The new...
25. Apr. 2022 · What happened to Alexis Davis? Alexis Davis is still very much alive and well; she's just been temporarily recast. She'll be played by Stephanie Erb, starting April 25, 2022. The reason for the recast was because Nancy Lee Grahn had to take a temporary leave from the show following minor spinal surgery.
- Amelia Beamer
11. Mai 2022 · According to IMDb, Stephanie portrayed Alexis in seven episodes. The reason she had to step in is that original Alexis actress Nancy Lee Grahn underwent back surgery in March 2022. According to Soaps.com, she had a benign cyst that needed to be removed. Nancy had to stay at home to recuperate, which is why she had to excuse herself from shooting.
- Leila Kozma
25. Apr. 2022 · What happened to Alexis Davis? Alexis Davis is still very much alive and well; she's just been temporarily recast. She'll be played by Stephanie Erb, starting April 25, 2022. The reason for...
- Amelia Beamer
28. Apr. 2022 · Alexis repaired her relationship with Sam and became the district attorney, befriending fellow lawyer Diane Miller. Alexis confessed to cover for Kristina when she ran Claudia Zacchara off the road, then found herself accused of murdering Mayor Floyd’s mistress. With Diane representing her, Alexis got a light sentence, but she was forced to resign as DA. Later, while driving Kristina to the hospital after she was beaten by her abusive boyfriend,
26. Apr. 2022 · Nancy, who turns 66 on Thursday, has been starring as Alexis Davis since 1996, but the role has been temporarily taken over by a new actress, Stephanie. The Sun previously shared that the recasting was done after Nancy had to take a bit of time off from work due to having back surgery.