AnzeigeWe Found Christie Boyer | Search For Christie Boyer
We Found Christie Boyer's Public Records, Phone, Address, Social Media & More. Find Info You May Not See Elsewhere With Peoplelooker®. Easy Online Background Reports.
- Contact Us
PeopleLooker is the easy way to
search people. Reach out and ...
- Old Roommates
Find Old Roommates
in Your Area.
- People Locator Support
Find The Right Person For You
With People Looker.
- Historical Deeds
Search For Historical Deeds.
Find Anyone on Social Media.
- Contact Us
2. Aug. 2023 · As a teenager in the mid-1980s, Christina Boyer became a media sensation after she and her family claimed she possessed the ability to move objects with her mind. She returned to the headlines in 1992 when she was charged with the murder of her 3-year-old daughter, Amber.
- Allie Weintraub
- 2 Min.
26. Juli 2023 · As a teen in foster care, Christina Boyer was briefly famous for her alleged telekinetic powers — and as an adult, she was sentenced to life in prison for the 1992 murder of her daughter Amber. Christina Boyer Christina Boyer with her daughter Amber. On April 14, 1992, three-year-old Amber Bennett was rushed to the hospital with severe head trauma.
- Austin Harvey
3. Aug. 2023 · Where is Christina Boyer Now? When Christina was charged with murder, the District Attorney said he would push for the death penalty. Hence, her lawyer convinced her to accept a deal to avoid death row, and she finally decided to enter an Alford Plea to aggravated battery and murder.
Christine Boyer (* 3. Juli 1773  in Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume; † 4. Mai 1800 in Paris) war die erste Ehefrau von Lucien Bonaparte, Napoléons jüngerem Bruder. Inhaltsverzeichnis 1 Leben 2 Name in verschiedenen Lebensphasen 3 Literatur 4 Einzelnachweise Leben
3. Aug. 2023 · Published Aug. 3, 2023 Updated Aug. 3, 2023, 7:08 p.m. ET Christina Boyer became known to Americans as the “poltergeist girl” in the 1980s — a nod to the 1982 Spielberg horror film, “Poltergeist”...
- 2 Min.
3. Aug. 2023 · After her conviction, Christina is serving life plus 20 years in Pulaski State Prison in Hawkinsville, GA. She would take what is known as an Alford Plea to avoid the death penalty. Why do they believe Christina Boyer was wrongfully incarcerated? There are many people and agencies that believe that Christina was wrongly convicted.