- Anzeigen · Dusty in Deutschland Dusty Springfield
Discover Dusty in Deutschland by Dusty Springfield released in 2010. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic.
11. Sept. 2023 · Dusty is the second album of singer Dusty Springfield to be released in the USA. It was issued on the Philips Records label in 1964 and includes Springfield's hit singles "All Cried Out", "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself" and the double A-side "Guess Who?"/"Live It Up".
14. Sept. 2010 · Product Description. NTSC/Region 0 pressing. Shortly after the release of her milestone album Dusty in Memphis, Dusty Springfield flew to Cologne to record a tv special for West German Television (WDR). Produced by world famous Dutch television director Bob Rooyens, and described as 'An off-beat show, very experimental, with new ...
- Multiple Formats, Import, NTSC
- Dusty Springfield
- Rock, Music Video & Concerts
The official Dusty Springfield website. Dusty Springfield is widely considered to be the UK's greatest pop diva and the finest white-soul singer of her era. From 1963 onwards, her unique brand of pop-soul lit up the charts; working with the best musicians, writers and arrangers, her legacy grows stronger with each passing day. Just some of her ...
19. Sept. 2023 · Definitely" is the fourth studio album by Dusty Springfield, released in November 1968. Here, as in most of her works, shows a wide range of styles, ranging from soul ("Take Another Little Piece Of my Heart"), pop and even pop rock ("This Girl''s In Love With You") to folk ("Morning (Bom Dia)") and lounge ("Who (Will Take my Place?)").
21. Sept. 2023 · DES from a mono mix."Losing You"b/w "Summer is Over"(UK), "Here She Comes" (US). This peaked at #9 in the U.K.
- 3 Min.
- DES Digitally Extracted Stereo
21. Sept. 2023 · The year was 1986. Acclaimed British singer Dusty Springfield hadn't had a hit in 15 years, and her life had spun out of control due to drug abuse and self mutilation. It truly appeared she would never be a factor in the music business again...but then the improbable happened: Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe of the Pet Shop Boys, along with songwriter Alee Willis, came up with a song that required ...