11. Aug. 2023 · Giotto, in full Giotto di Bondone, (born 1266/67 or 1276, Vespignano, near Florence [Italy]—died January 8, 1337, Florence), the most important Italian painter of the 14th century, whose works point to the innovations of the Renaissance style that developed a century later.
11. Feb. 2022 · Delphi Complete Works of Giotto (2016) by Peter Russel. Giotto di Bondone was the prominent Artist of the 14th century, whose groundbreaking paintings would bring on to the discoveries and marvels of the High Renaissance. He is regarded as the founder of European art and the first of great Italian painters.
18. Sept. 2023 · Giotto, Heimsuchung von Giotto (di Bondone) sofort lieferbar 20% Bilderrabatt Ab 26,68 EUR
Giotto di Bondone enjoyed immense popularity, appealing throughout his life to everyone from the peasantry to the Pope himself. The art world welcomed his transformation of the highly stylized Medieval methods into something more human and authentic; indeed, his ideas and techniques were copied even during his lifetime by numerous artists.
18. Sept. 2023 · Giotto (di Bondone) (1267 - 1337) Kunststil: Frührenaissance Werk: Giotto, Begegnung an der Goldenen Pforte Bildnummer: AKG2-R42-B2-1303-50 EAN-Nummer: 4050038139919 Produktklasse: Sofortbilder Einbetten Farblich ähnliche Kunstdrucke, Leinwandbilder & Gemälde
Giotto di Bondone Works Online. Categorized & Annotated. Paintings in Museums and Public Art Galleries Worldwide: Alte Pinakothek, Munich, Germany. Art Institute of Chicago NEW! Kress Foundation Collection. (Look for the "Image" links for super high resolution scans) 5 paintings online in high resolution. Giotto di Bondone at the Louvre Museum ...
19. Sept. 2023 · Nei primi anni del Trecento, Giotto di Bondone (Colle di Vespignano, 1267 circa – Firenze, 1337) è chiamato a Padova ad affrescare la cappella privata della famiglia Scrovegni, dove realizza uno dei suoi maggiori capolavori: un ciclo di pitture sacre dedicate alle storie di Maria, di Cristo e dei santi Gioacchino e Anna che si ...