Vor 4 Tagen · Jérôme Bonaparte (* 15. November 1784 in Ajaccio; † 24. Juni 1860 im Château de Vilgénis, Massy), ursprünglich Girolamo Buonaparte, war der jüngste Bruder Napoléon Bonapartes. Von 1807 bis 1813 war er König des Königreiches Westphalen, sein offizieller Königsname dort war Jérôme Napoleon (JN) bzw. Hieronymus Napoleon (HN).
Vor 4 Tagen · Jérôme-Napoléon Bonaparte (born Girolamo Buonaparte; 15 November 1784 – 24 June 1860) was the youngest brother of Napoleon I and reigned as Jerome Napoleon I (formally Hieronymus Napoleon in German), King of Westphalia, between 1807 and 1813.
- 7 July 1807 – 26 October 1813
- Étienne-Denis Pasquier, (Chamber of Peers)
Jérôme Bonaparte, original Italian Roland Buonaparte, (born November 15, 1784, Ajaccio, Corsica—died June 24, 1860, Villegenis, France), Napoleon I’s youngest brother, who became king of Westphalia and marshal of France. It was through Jérôme that the Bonaparte line extended into the United States; his eldest son, Jerome, grew up in ...
Vor 2 Tagen · Jérôme Bonaparte 1, 2, est né le 15 novembre 1784 à Ajaccio ( Corse) et mort le 24 juin 1860 au château de Vilgénis ( Seine-et-Oise) (de nos jours Massy ), prince français et altesse impériale ( 1806 et 1852 ), fils de Charles-Marie Bonaparte et de Maria-Létizia Ramolino, est le plus jeune frère de Napoléon .
- Girolamo Napoleone de Buonaparte
- Raymond-Théodore Troplong
Vor 6 Tagen · Jérôme Napoléon "Bo" Bonaparte (5 July 1805 – 17 June 1870) was a French-American farmer, chairman of the Maryland Agricultural Society, first president of the Maryland Club, and the son of Elizabeth Patterson and Jérôme Bonaparte, brother of Napoleon I.
- Susan May Williams (m. 1829)
Vor 10 Stunden · Napoleon III (born Charles Louis Napoléon Bonaparte; 20 April 1808 – 9 January 1873) was the first President of France (as Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte) from 1848 to 1852, and the last monarch of France as Emperor of the French from 1852 until he was deposed in absentia on 4 September 1870. A nephew of Napoleon I and cousin of the disputed ...
28. Mai 2023 · Jérôme Bonaparte 1784 1860 Jérôme the youngest sibling of Napoleon became the first Bonaparte to step foo, Napoleon Bonaparte French Napoléon Bonaparte was the Emperor of the French and also the King of Italy as Napoleon I His actions shaped European politics in the early 19th century Bonaparte was born in